Saturday, April 21, 2007

Come see me on the road . . .

Yesterday, April 20, 2007, I became a full-time Airstreamer leaving my former house in Phoenix early in the afternoon. I am writing from Verde Valley School in Sedona and am about to continue north and east through the heart of the Colorado Plateau.

I am working my way to Denver via Flagstaff, Meteorite Crater, Canyon de Chelly, Bluff (Utah), Moab, and Grand Junction. I'll cross the continental divide on I-70.

April 27-29
Denver

Holiday Inn/Denver Central
www.mzexpos.com

May 4-6
Cincinnati--Geofair
Cincinnati Gardens, 2250 Seymour Ave.
www.geofair.com

May 19-20
Detroit
Midwest Mineralogical & Lapidary Society
Southgate Arena (Southgate, MI)

May 26-27
Chicago

Chicagoland Gem and Mineral Association
Dupage County Fairgrounds (Wheaton)

June 1-3
West of Toledo, Ohio
Stateline Gem and Mineral Society
Fulton County Fairgrounds

Please email if you're coming: utahredrock@yahoo.com or call 928.300.8010